Links related to Leukemia
Japanese page is here.
Research Organization, Hospital
National Cancer Center
NCC is committed to providing world-class medical care and performing cutting-edge research in collaboration with patients and society.
The missions of NCC are;
Information service for cancer
- Elucidating the fundamental causes of cancer and the means of its prevention
- Developing cutting-edge medical treatment
- Establishing and providing state-of-the-art medical care
- Providing survivorship support
- Gathering and disseminating information
- Supporting skill development of staff members
- Recommending policy
- Contributing to global society
Center for Cancer Control and Information Sdervices
The Center for Cancer Control and Information Services (CIS) is a nationally funded program established in 2006, as an essential part of NCCfs extramural activities.
JALSGFJapan Adult Leukemia Study Group
JALSG is a multi-institutional cooperative study group with special emphasis on the development of the standard treatment of Japanese adult leukemia. JALSG was established in 1987.
JSHEMThe Japanese Society of Hematology
The Japanese Society of Hematology was founded in 1937. The Society takes pride in being the second oldest hematological society in the world, next to the French Society of Hematology.
Japan Society for Hematopoietic Stem Cell
JSHCT (Japan Society for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation) was initiated as The Nation-wide Gathering for Friendly Discussion about Bone Marrow Transplantation in 1978 and changed its naming to Bone Marrow Transplantation Study Group in 1980.